Saturday, March 14, 2009

Do You Know The Way

I'm now in San Jose, California :-)

This is my first vacation with friends, and so-far, so-excellent! All our traveling went wonderfully!

And today, our first full day in San Jose was spent eating breakfast (blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs and sausage), planning, driving around and visiting Japantown. Japantown in
San Jose is quite small, but pretty (it was kind of cloudy and cold this morning, but not bad... not like Wisconsin!). I liked the shops and the grocery store.

Here come the day one obligatory photos: (out of order - quiet, you. I'm tired)


Acupuncture chart outside... Should we do chest PT here instead?

Yummmm
I like the plants here - it may be in the high 50s, but the plants are still pretty :-)

J and I in the airport

M&P in the airport.
Japantown! Totoro!!! aaaaand CAT BUS!
P, K, J & M outside a temple in Japantown.
J and a pretty flower.
Tonight we plan on eating veggie pizza and go to Comedy Sports.

And tomorrow, Monterey and Big Sur!!! :-)

Love,
Carla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg I'm in love with the Totoro and CatBus stuffed animals! I love Totoro! I hope you're having a great time!
~Katie