Monday, June 16, 2008

Europe Day 5 (sooo long ago I can barely remember now)

Okay, now that I've seen the pics, I remember what happened on this day. Lot's of sleeping.

This first photo was taken while I was sleeping in the car.

Darin took this right after Dad woke me up so that I could witness crossing into Italy. Yay.
Um, something in Venice. Yep. This is what Venice looks like.
View from my room in Venice.

Back track - these are Dad's photos. I didn't take any on day 5 - I was asleep.
This was the view from our hotel in Austria. I know, Right?

This is me pretending to be happy that we're in Venice, but really, I just wanted to go back to sleep. And I felt sick from exhaustion. Yay.

This is something near something in Venice. Dad took it, don't ask me. I was just trying to survive this rainy, shitty, craptastic day. Oh, and did I mention it was also cold? Freakishly cold?

A Bridge.
Gondolas, etc. in Venice.
Our hotel.
Me in a brief moment of alert-ness in my little room.
The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Venice looks amazing sweetie! I'm sorry you were so sick. But all your pictures are amazing! So jealous!!!

Jo Jo said...

Nobody can discover the world for somebody else. Only when we discover it for ourselves does it become common ground and a common bond and we cease to be alone. Flights to Melbourne