Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Germany Day 1

HI MOM!!! I thought you'd enjoy this photo:
Today we went to Rothenburg. I bought a lot of stuff (ignore that comment, Mom). These photos are COMPLETELY out of order... but at least I got them up. Since Darin took so long to break and then fix the internet, it's really late, so these comments are short.

These are called "Snowballs." They are fried dough with powdered sugar.


Dad and Darin with Fanta - REAL EUROPEAN FANTA, not the crap we have in the states.

The clock struck twelve, the guys next to the clock drank beer.

Exit from the garden in Rothenburg.

Me and Flocke - kleine Eisbar. Little Polar Bear that Germany is obsessed with. Probably won't go to the Zoo to try and see her b/c it's being renovated.
Chris and Kyra - this one is for you! Remember this? I could have bought another one for you here in Europe! But I figured you didn't need another one ;-)

Organ at a church we went to.

Ceiling and Altar in the church we went to.

This is where we bought many things at many good prices and many discounts b/c Dad spoke good German.

Sign in Rothenburg.

Breakfast.

Me and Darin...


Just like the music box I bought... don't worry, I got it at a different store where it wasn't $500

This store's name was "The Lucky Mushroom." These are them.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wow! That is the exact same figurine!

LOL @ the condoms.