Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rome to Rapallo Day 13

Today we traveled from Rome to Rapallo. I love Rapallo. Can I move here, Mom?

Photos are a little mixed up, and I didn't post mine first today. These first ones are Dad's.

Me going to take photos of road signs... Dad had stopped to take photos of something, so I took photos of road signs. I have a project in my head that I'm going to make art for above my bed with these road signs and graffiti photos. So here I am taking photos.

The photo Dad stopped to take... Tuscany is gorgeous.
PISA! We stopped to take photos of the leaning tower, and I bought CHEAP stuff... presents for people I love (inexpensive, not cheap quality) - so now I'm confident I haven't forgotten anyone. And I used my bargaining skills to purchase something else. Mom will hurt me if I mention what I bought. So I won't. It was cheap and I NEEDED it.
The obligatory Darin holding up the tower photo.
Rapallo - the view from our balcony. I know, I want to pinch myself.
Castle at Rapallo.
Me by the Mediterranean Sea!
Me smiling and the coast behind me.
This is what I consider swimming - and yes, Mom those are your pants, and yes, I am considering not giving them back. But here they aren't so flattering, so I will have to another analysis of the pants.
Me and Dar on the coast.
My photos:
We went through San Gimignano
Lizard.
The things Darin first thought were public toilets. They are large, but they are recycling bins haha.
The hotel Darin had us go to b/c he can't pee outside, and NO they didn't have bathrooms except for guests.
Hump.
Don't Fall off the Road, Dumbass.
Leaning Tower.
Fountain outside our hotel... awesome hotel.
View from our balcony.
Fountain outside our hotel from our balcony.
PALM TREES!
Entrance to our hotel.
Coast :-)
Me waving from our balcony while Dad and Darin unload the car.


There are some more from after dinner, but I'll post those tomorrow :-) ...if we have internet in Munich.

No comments: