Thursday, June 12, 2008

Germany Day 2

This is our second day in Germany. (I'm in a little bit of a bad mood right now as I write this. I just got kicked out of my dance studio via email.)

This is Darin. He got a hard-boiled egg. Hopefully tomorrow he will eat and not sit around waiting for his egg :-)


We went to a cemetery.



Durer's grave. He was an artist. I may have spelled it wrong.

Pretty view of buildings from the cemetery.

Fountain in Nurnburg :-) I took photos of the bank that was robbed when I was three, while Dad and Grandpa were in it - but they weren't blog-worthy.

Most ridiculous fountain I've ever seen. I dare you to do this, Kyra, after the baby is born :-)

Church. Some sort of church. I'm getting day 2 and 3 confused, so I don't know what this was.

We ended up in the Red Light District. What a cool town. Church, Red Light District, Modern Art Museum, Church - in that order.

More in the RLD


Haha - and I learned they have Stargate SG-1 in Deutchland!
Shoes I wanted... until I saw they were being sold in an S&M store.

FLOCKE!!! Not so kleine eisbar... Flocke is everywhere - a symbol of Nurnberg.

This was lunch. Cherry custard cake and the best chocolate drink ever.


The place we had the cake makes some seriously awesome cakes:


They've taken Flocke a little too far....
IKEA!!!


Dad is IKEA man!

Me talking to Mom on the phone!!! HI MOM!

Darin and I are going to come back and buy one of these:

Dad rubbing the lucky ring at the fountain in Nurnburg. It will bring you health until you return... I rubbed it shiny :-)

Darin, Gerhardt, und Ich in the cemetery. Meine Rollstuhl.

That's how I feel - Das Chaos. I was really sick this day, but now I'm better.

Auf Wiedersehen... and I don't care if I spelled that wrong. Look at the stone, sherlock.

No comments: