Thursday, June 12, 2008

Germany Day 3

Today was our third day in Germany. It was a better day than yesterday (I loved yesterday, but I was really sick). So today was great, except for getting kicked off my dance team via email. Right. I'm the Vice-Captain of said dance team, and our coach-ish person kicked me off. Let's not go there here. This is my travel blog.


Dad wearing the Austrian hat at breakfast. Breakfast was so good!

Johanna und die Katz Adolf. The cat is named Adolf b/c of his mustache. :-)


Giti's Church - prettiest altar in the world, I swear.

Top of the pulpit.

Stairs I almost fell down b/c I'm dumb and the railing is exponentially old and weak.

Bottom of the pulpit. Moses is holding it up.

Giti's house.
Wurtzburg - pretend that's right. Anyways, this is a palace based off of Versailles.


This is Darin pushing my wheel chair. Meine Rollstuhl.

This is how I feel in my Rollstuhl.

Look! It's like Madison, but in Wurtzburg.

SMART CAR! So much cooler when they were only European.

Castle thing.
Me at breakfast... look at that food!

Us with Frau Ulrich - such a wonderful woman! She's 95! And so wonderful and animated!

Me lighting a candle.
Cone trees in the Castle's Garden.

And I meant to post a photo of me playing the organ this morning (it was really fun but hard, and my dad and Darin screwed up and only took video). And I meant to post a photo of Giti playing (she's so amazing), but I screwed up and posted a fuzzy photo instead. I'm too lazy to find it again, so Imagine a really pretty organ, and Giti playing it.

Love,
Carla

No comments: