Saturday, June 21, 2008

Florence & Rome Days 9 & 10

This is Florence Day 9, and Traveling from Florence to Rome, Day 10.

My photos:
Pretty much my favorite grafiti EVER:
We're on our way to the Academica (where da Vinci's David is. And that's pretty much ALL that's at the Academica). No time to stop. Saw nothing but the back of this guy ;-)
Paused to take photo of pretty Duomo.
After the Academica, we went to this shop Dad and Dar had found the night before. Yes, that's the David painted like Frank from Rocky Horror, and YES I want it.
Darin looking out of our hotel window as we pack the car.
Rome:
Little bioy with his mom.
Building at the Trevi Fountain.
The Dahli Lama

Dad's Photos:
Dad and Darin in the reflection of something at the Science museum, which I skipped.
The market where we bought water and stuff like Salami. Mmmm salami. The woman there was wonderful, and made me promise we'd come back.
Our Favorite Gelato Place!!!
Fountain on the corner of a building.

Grafiti. I love that mushroom.
Rome:
Spanish Steps
Trevi Fountain
Us throwing coins into the fountain.

Darin's Photos:
Me on Dad's lap; I'm a little too big.
Grafiti.
Rome:
Penis Pasta. Yes, Darin takes all the quality photos.





No comments: